Thursday, January 27, 2011

Absent

It's been forever since I've posted something on our blog. Luckily Blake has been keeping up on it for me. I don't know what to blame it on....maybe the craziness of the holiday season, maybe the constant planning of our future trip to Europe, maybe it's all the meetings and activities of my church calling, maybe it's the bout of bronchitis I've been fighting, or maybe it's because I've had a little less energy lately since I'm 3 months PREGNANT! Yes, that's right we're finally pregnant. My due date is August 10th, which also happens to be my 30th birthday-crazy huh?!! We're really excited and can't wait for the next few months to fly by to find out if we're having a little girl or boy.

13 comments:

Garden Street Zoo said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting news! Can't wait to hear if you are having boy or girl.

- Bethany

Courtney said...

Congratulations Blake and Sheena! I am very excited for you. :) You will be great parents.

Hillary said...

Congrats! Thats so exciting! You will be a great mom!

Anonymous said...

I'd say pregnancy is the perfect excuse for letting everything else in your life shut down for awhile! Growing a baby is one tiring job! I can't wait to find out what you are having either. I could have sworn that you were already 5 months along...maybe I'm a little too eager to find out what our first cousin will be!!

Meg said...

Yay Congratulations!!!! We're so happy for you and can't wait to find out if our kiddos will be buddies or hunnies :)

k and p said...

That is so incredible you guys! I hope you start feeling better soon! 6our long awaited day has finally come! Congratulations!

Heidi said...

Sheena!! Yeah!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Chelsie Campbell said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!! YAY- Sheena you will be the most gorgeous, cute, etc. pregnant lady and the best mom! So happy for you guys! Good luck with the pregnancy! Hope you're feeling well!!

shaunie said...

Congratulations! I hope you feel better, I got more colds and icky stuff when I was pregnant. One of those unfortunate but so worth it side effects of pregnancy!

Charitons said...

I am so glad to see this public post! I sure need to call you and catch up. Hope you are almost past the first trimester exhaustion.

{ Missemmelle } said...

YAY! Congratulations Sheena and Blake!

Niki said...

So happy for you!

Kari said...

SO excited for you!!