Sunday, July 10, 2011

Seattle Dirty Dash Mud Run!




The sun decided to stick around for the second weekend in a row. The weather has been absolutely perfect and it was nice to spend some time outside. Saturday morning I played some softball with my peeps while Sheena hit up the outlet malls in Everett.

Later that afternoon, Sheena and I went down to Kent and I ran in a 10K Mud Run called the Dirty Dash. It was a blast! The race was filled with all sorts of crazy obstacles ... wooden walls, huge waterslide, forest run, root-beer chug at the half-way point, 3-foot deep mud puddles and more. Sheena didn't run the race, but had her own set of obstacles. She was busy taking a few pictures in the sun, having Lucy tug at her most of time, carry her purse/camera bag, bulging prego-belly, and "puffy" feet. She said she was getting a few "stares" from other bystanders. She assumed it was because people thought Lucy was such a cute dog...:). She's a good sport and I love her.

1 comment: