Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Belated

It's official...I'm the BIG 30! My actual birthday was on the 10th, but Blake and I really celebrated it last night by going to the Josh Groban concert. It was AMAZING!! I'm so glad we were able to see him perform in Seattle. I must say I was a little hesitant to go and leave Hannah behind with my mom. Not that I didn't think my mom could handle babysitting, but it was hard for me to leave her for that long. She did great with grandma, and grandma loved spending time with her. If anyone ever has a chance to see Josh Groban live, I must insist that you do. It is so worth the money!




2 comments:

Meg said...

Glad you had a great time and got to get away for a little bit with Blake! Happy Birthday too!!!

Charitons said...

Ummmm I really hope I didn't talk to you on the phone on your birthday and forget to say anything! Happy Birthday! So glad you got to go out. You look amazing too!