Sunday, March 4, 2012

7 Months

What can I say about that sweet face....just that she really is sweet! She has really set the bar high for siblings to follow. She loves to snuggle, smiles all the time, says mama, plays well with her toys so I can get stuff done, watches the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on my lap in the morning, thinks dancing is fun, enjoys car rides, loves baths and showers, and loves to eat. She does hate to be put down for naps. If she had it her way she would stay up all day just to make sure she wouldn't miss out on anything. She isn't crawling yet, but I'm waiting in anticipation that it will be soon. I have the video camera charged and waiting on the kitchen counter to capture the big moment. She scoots backwards and does get on all fours, but that's all for now.


3 comments:

Momma G. said...

Oh, she is so adorable! Her little fat cheeks! And her hair is growing! Can't wait to see her!

Charitons said...

What a doll! We can't wait to see you all hopefully this summer.Just when you get babies schedules figured out they change! and stuff like learning to crawl and walk seems to really mess with my kids sleep for some reason. You guys are doing awesome it looks like.

Meghan said...

oh my gosh she is cute. she has the prettiest eyes and the most darling grin. i can't wait for her and adam to play together!