Thursday, January 31, 2013

What we've been up to


Still no pictures of our house.  It's been raining non stop for the past few weeks, so we've been doing some fun projects inside to occupy our time.  I've taken a short break from painting and decided to work on my craftiness skills.  I wish I could sew better.  I enjoy it only when things go well.  If I'm constantly ripping out seams I get frustrated and want to scrap whatever I'm working on.  This week I decided to try a few sewing projects and they actually went well.  I'm excited to find more sewing projects.  I may even attempt to make my own curtains for our dining room. 

I made these delicious cheesy garlic rolls for dinner the other night.  They're from the first Best Bites cookbook.  They were soooo yummy!


I was so excited about these.  I bought these 30x30 pillow forms from Pottery Barn for $10.00 each and the material only cost me $7.00.  They are so comfortable to lay on and watch tv.

I made this dress first.  It took me longer to make then second one, but I love how it turned out. 

I took this the other morning.  Hannah loves to look at her books.  She was crammed into the smallest spot between her dresser and rocking chair looking at them all.     





1 comment:

Momma G. said...

All your sewing projects look great Sheena! The dresses are adorable!