Sunday, May 10, 2009

Blake's Corner - My Blog within the Blog

I have decided to also participate in this "Blogging" stuff and I am calling it Blake's Corner. From time to time I will be posting the TOTALLY AWESOME things going on that Sheena might have left out. For example, I currently work as the Director of Sales at a web development company, Connect Networks. The experience has helped to enjoy some things I never quite saw myself doing.

One of those things occurred this past Friday. As a company we went and viewed the new Star Trek movie. I had "boldly never gone there before". I was actually quite surprised at how good the film turned out to be. I am not saying I am a converted "Trekkie", but I could feel the pull from Spock, Captain Kirk, and the rest of the crew.

I have included a picture that sums up the Star Trek experience below. For now, Live Long and Prosper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's this?? 3 new posts? You guys are on a roll...keep it up. I love your free date night. That was great, and I bet you were sooooo full by the end of the night. That picture of Cole and Halle is so cute, too. We sure are going to miss having you two around! Boooooo to Seattle, but we are still excited for your job!

Dan said...

blake's corner....isn't that 5th north and 3rd east? haha. glad you enjoyed the movie