Saturday, October 9, 2010

"29" and Grown Up

For my birthday this past August I told Blake that I would really love a "grown up" purse. I've never bought a REALLY nice purse. I've just never been to into spending a good amount of money on something that hangs on your shoulder. Jeans-yes-at least you can wear those all day and love them. A purse you can only really love when you're out going places. Last weekend I we went to the Coach outlet store and I cashed in on my gift. I love it! It's a light purple color on the inside. I finally know why people love nice purses. I think there may be a bad habit brewing :)


5 comments:

Korbi said...

It's a VERY BAD habit and I LOVE IT!!! Your new purse it beautiful. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I love it! It kind of reminds me of the one Mikell just got. It is the same color.

Mikell said...

oh THAT IS CUTE! I really like the color and size. It's perfect. The two straps come in handy getting into the purse! I WELCOME YOU TO GROWN UP HOOD!

Mom said...

That is a nice purse! Love the color!

Meg said...

What a great gift! I love the bag!!!