Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pumpkin verses Ladybug

I used to always laugh at people that would dress there pets up in clothes, especially Halloween costumes. I have now eaten my own words because I bought 2 Halloween costumes for Lucy just yesterday. I was browsing through TJ Maxx and there were the cutest little dog costumes. Now the question is...which one to wear? Blake and I laughed so hard last night as we dressed her up (she hated it as you can see in the pictures). We're leaning towards the pumpkin but we thought it would be fun to see how everyone else votes. I promise this will be the only time we put her in a Halloween costume :)


6 comments:

Charitons said...

I like the pumpkin too. The tutu on the ladybug is a bit too much. Although "Lucy the ladybug" does have a nice ring to it!

Mikell said...

pumpkin all the way! that hat just makes the outfit.

Stacie and Jared said...

Poor Lucy! I say the ladybug though, haha love the wings!

Momma G. said...

Ladybug!!! Have you guys totally lost it???

Ashley and Brent said...

pumpkin....you better pick the pumpkin or else

Mikell said...

I'm here with Halle and she says the Ladybug!