Sunday, November 21, 2010

Let It Snow!



Yes, it doesn't happen very often, especially this early, but we have SNOW in Bothell! This weekend it was super cold for Seattle. It feels really cold here when it gets down in the 20's and 30's because it is much more humid. I looked out the window this morning and to my great surprise it was snowing pretty good outside. I looked online and it appears that Crystal Mountain and Mount Baker ski resorts also opened this weekend after getting several feet of snow in the past few days. Looks like it should be a good skiing year. I included a couple of pictures of Lucy in the snow as this is something pretty new to her. She looked a bit confused and kept trying to catch the snowflakes and eat them. She started running around like a crazy dog nipping at the air. The pictures you see are when she was actually calm and sitting nicely.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love her! And your new main blog picture - you guys look great! MP