Sunday, October 2, 2011

Memory Lane...Duck Tour with the Posners


So I was putting together a slideshow for Sheena when I came across a few pictures from a visit our friends, the Posners, made to Seattle. During their stay we decided to take a "Duck Tour" in downtown Seattle to give them a real taste of the Emerald City. Today, when I looked at this picture I just started to laugh out loud; it has a funny story.

So we were driving along in this tour bus and the wind started to pick up. All of a sudden a guy's Mariners cap flew off his head and the bill of the hat collides with the nose of a guy behind me. The impact of the flying object, or Mariners hat, came with such velocity that is actually cut the bridge of the guy's nose behind me. As I am turning to Dan to ask him if he saw what happened, my nose just started to bleed. I don't know if it was out of sympathy for the poor fellow in the back or what, but Sheena, Dan, and Meg started laughing hysterically. Sheena actually started video taping me (as seen in the picture). Anyway, thought I would share; that's Karma for ya.

2 comments:

Meg said...

haha i forgot about that! what a funny memory. we had so much fun and really want to come back. i'll have to talk to dan about another seattle trip maybe february/marchish?

Dan said...

fun times!!!

i miss hanging out with you guys!