Thursday, September 18, 2008

Is it in the air?

So I don't know if there's some bad karma floating around in the air, or if I have to face the reality that it's just me. I like the bad karma floating in the air option. Lately I've been so sensitive and crabby. I know what you're thinking.... typical girl's emotion because who else can possibly be sensitive and crabby all at the same time. I know right! Whatever the cause for this emotional crisis, I'm not enjoying it one bit. It actually caused me to ponder the question of whether or not when we return to live with our Heavenly Father and we are in our perfect form, does that mean our personality will be in perfect form as well? Where we won't have mean/catty/or insensitive thoughts, words, or actions? Where we will all live in peace and harmony with one another? I'm thinking that our personality has the ability to be in perfect form, but only if we are striving for personality perfection in this life. Looks like I have some work to do!

2 comments:

hillmans said...

So I found your blog off of my little tracker of who visits mine! I am so glad! You look amazing by the way. And I know exactly what you are talking about with the way that you have been feeling. Last winter Travis and I had a major faith tester. One of these days I will tell you all about it but there is not enough room on this comment space. HA HA. But don't get down. There is only one person who wants us to feel that way and it sure isn't Heavenly Father. He has to test us to turn us into the person He needs us to be. And yes I think our personalities have a perfect form as well. They would have to. Man do I have a long way to go! But then again that is the whole point to this life. As long as we are trying our hardest the Savior makes up the difference. Hope that helps a little. Have a better day tomorrow! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I think you're right. I think we do have the ability to have perfect personalities someday, but I don't think we automatically become that way when we die. I think we'll have the same tendencies we had as we passed on. It's an ongoing process. That's what this life is for, to learn to love, and learn to be happy despite all of our circumstances. It's tough, huh?