Saturday, November 21, 2009

Team Edward!


We saw New Moon last night. It was so GOOD!!! Okay, I know that I have said from day one that I would not become a Twilight junkie, but I think I'm starting to eat my own words. I'm not a big one on being a crazed fan about anything, but I'm even starting to contemplate reading the Twilight series. Blake and I saw Twilight in Provo when it came to the dollar theatre, and I instantly fell in love with Edward. I even secretly wished Blake was a vampire after that movie (okay so I didn't really but it was a thought). Last night was opening night for New Moon and I went to buy the movie tickets early since we figured it would be sold out. We arrived to the theatre 45 minutes before the movie was to start and there was a line of about 300 people waiting to get in the same showing. I don't know what time they got there, but they definitely wanted there pick of seats. The funniest thing we noticed while waiting in line was...1. Blake and I were the oldest couple in line (most of the couples were in high school or possibly even junior high)and 2. We forgot to buy our Team Edward or Team Jacob t-shirts. We didn't know there was such a competition going on, but we are routing for Team Edward. New Moon was a must see and we can't wait for the next in the Twilight series to come out next year.

1 comment:

Momma G. said...

We haven't seen the first one so we need to rent it before we see "New Moon". Everyone says it is really good though.