Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What I've Been Up To

We've been in our house now for about one month. We're unpacked and I've started to get a little antsy with nothing to do. What better thing to do with my time, but to start painting. Boy what a job that is!! I really didn't think it was going to be that hard, until I ran into non-straight lines when I wanted them REALLY straight. I have this pet peeve when it comes to painted walls. I like it to look like a professional did the painting. Three days later I finally finished the kitchen and dining room. I didn't take a before picture, but the new and improved walls look so much better. I had such a good time that I'm going to paint in the living room and bathroom next. Then I'm going to head to the upstairs and see what kind of trouble I can get into.




The wall isn't streaky like this picture shows

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so great! Painting IS so hard; we never finished our basement. After the 4th coat of red, we were done, and it still probably needs 2 more coats in some places. I love your kitchen, and I'm glad you have a table and chairs!

Mikell said...

It looks so good Sheena! I can't wait to see your house!

Momma G. said...

I love your table and chairs and the appliances are beauties! Love the paint color! Looks great!