Sunday, September 20, 2009

Latest Reads

Okay, so don't judge too harshly but I've been reading Tori Spelling's books. She has written two entitled Stori Telling, and Mommywood. Last summer when Blake and I lived in Portland we had our cable with Comcast. Well Comcast has prerecorded sitcoms that you can watch anytime of the day, kind of like Tivo. Needless to say Tori and Dean "Home Sweet Hollywood" was one of those shows. It's a reality show about Tori Spelling, her husband- Dean, and there kids. I started to watch the show and now I'm hooked. This last season ended around July and she was promoting her latest book Mommywood. So for my birthday my parents bought me the book. I really enjoyed it! Of course once that book was done I had to buy her first book-Stori Telling. It's not as good as Mommywood as of yet, but I'm still totally into it. It's amazing the things you don't realize about celebrities, such as the fact that some people really hate the fame and just want to be considered "normal." Judge away if you must, but I'm still holding true to being a fan and can't wait until the next season starts.

1 comment:

Momma G. said...

I can't believe you watch that show! That is one of my favorite shows because is about the most "normal" famous mom and I love the fact that they act pretty normal too and she actualy wants to be home with her kids and not have a bunch of nannies take care of them! That's funny! I watch it too!