Saturday, April 3, 2010

Trip to Utah




I recently went back to Utah to visit some friends and family. Two of my college girlfriends had babies over the past few months, so I flew into Utah from Seattle and our other college girlfriend flew in from Minneapolis to have 5 days of girl time. It was so nice to see the new babies and for the 4 of us to spend time together. Our last night together we went to the Legally Blonde musical. It was great! Maybe we all thought that because we all love the movies, but the musical was surprising better than expected. While being in Utah I was also able to visit some family and spend some time with them. It was nice to see them and it reminded me how much I miss living closer to Blake's siblings and our niece and nephews. I guess we'll have to visit Utah more often.

How ugly are these headbands?!!! We had fun doing a little headband fashion show in Forever 21

3 comments:

Meg said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip! It looks like you had a blast and I want to have a girls weekend with my college girlfriends now. Dan and I really want to see you and Blake so maybe in May/June we'll plan a trip up!

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you! Only wish it could have been more than a couple hours. I miss you and Blake, too!

Melissa P said...

Ha ha, I haven't seen the headband pics - those headbands are terrible. Too fun! I still need to send you my pics ;)