Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Vacation






We had such a wonderful Christmas. First we started by celebrating Christmas with my family on the 22nd. We went to my parents house, had dinner, opened presents, watched a movie, and spent the night- just like we usually do on Christmas Eve. Then we headed back to our house, showered, unpacked and repacked and we were off to Yakima to spend Christmas with Blake's family. At Blake's parents house we played Wii Dance 3 and it was hilarious to watch. It was so nice to relax and visit with family over the week. Hannah had so much attention and love from everyone that I wondered if she would be sad to come back home and hang out with just me during the day. She loves her grandparents and all her aunts and uncles so much. I Hope everyone else had a great Christmas.

No comments: