Friday, December 16, 2011

Rolling Over

Today marks the official first day Hannah rolled over. She usually makes it almost all the way and then her shoulder gets in the way. That's when I give her a gentle push to complete the roll. Of course with this monumental event neither Blake nor I witnessed it. I was making dinner, and Blake had just gotten home and he asked me if Hannah had rolled over on her own. My response was "she must have because I left her on her back." We were so excited that we thought we'd put her on her back again to see if she would roll over for an audience. However, Blake and I got to talking and when we looked over at her she was on her stomach once again. There's always tomorrow-right?!!

The pictures below are ones of her after I have helped in the rolling over process

No comments: