Friday, December 30, 2011

5 months




Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Gibbons, Hannah has been rolling over for the past 2 days. For Christmas they bought her a snail that plays music when you touch it. I've been a mean mom and placed it just out of her reach so she has to roll at least part way to touch it. Every time I place her on her blanket with the snail it's tummy time :) The only downfall is that she can't figure out how to roll onto her back from her stomach and it makes her pretty mad.

I can't believe Hannah is already 5 months. The time has flown by! She is so sweet that I can't imagine our lives without her. This weekend we're starting her on rice cereal and I can't wait to see how she handles it. I think it will be funny and entertaining to watch.

2 comments:

Momma G. said...

She is sooo cute!!! I'm glad the toy has helped her to roll over and learn new tricks! She looks cute in her ladybug outfit!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have seen her SO bad! I wonder how old she'll be before we get up there to visit. :( I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!